A product of Seattle, Washington who has spent the last six years in New Zealand, I've had a lifelong love for the arts, especially film. Through this love, I've spent three years earning my Bachelor of Communications with a major in Film & Television Production and intend to build a brand of filmmaking that lasts for generations.
Blogger The Core (2015-16)
Videographer Future Skills (2014-16)
Photographer Rarefied (2014-15)
Auckland University of Technology Bachelors of Communications (2012-14)
Major: Film & Television Production, Minor: Public Relations and Journalism
My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation.
Customer Services & Relations
Human Resources and Skill Management
Talent Acquisition & Development
Business Management & Strategy Development
Web Design (SQL, Java, Java Script, & C#)
B2B Marketing Strategy Development
Public Relations Campaign Management
Film editing (Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro X,
Adobe After Effects)
Still Photography (Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop)
Troubleshooting macOS & Windows
Creative Branding Developer & Marketing Strategist
April 2014 – Present (2 years 10 months)
•Worked with clients such as the Auckland University of Technology, Future Skills, and Rarefied Clothing on marketing campaigns, promotional video/photo content, and brand development.
• Primary marketing manager, content editor, photographer, and videographer.
August 2015 – August 2016 (10 months)
• Analyze and prepare direct marketing strategies via Google Adwords and various social media • Develop and manage B2B marketing campaigns to attract local and national businesses
• Hiring, onboarding and conduct training for sales strategies, operations and product knowledge • Manage communications with team managers, corporate clientele, casual clientele, and suppliers
Assistant Scheduling Coordinator
November 2014 – June 2015 (8 months)
• Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule
• Assisted in scheduling based on targeted marketing strategies
• Supervised late-night TV line up and coordinated
• Began training new staff on the floor within two months
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.